Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BOOKWORMING

Sharing with you one of my hobbies: READING! I haven't read a lot of books but I love the impact it made on my life.It made me smarter and wise in making decisions. Reading also gave a new perspective in my  life. Talking to people who are good readers are never boring because running out of topic to talk about won't be a problem.

Like I said, I haven't read a lot of books but sometimes, I read anything what my hands could grab, from Peter Pan to Diana Gabaldon to anything ....haha! Maybe I'm overdoing doing it but I just cant help it, reading gives me a solitary experience. A stress reliever that calms my mind and soul in times of  'trouble'.

I'm currently reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series: The Fiery Cross. Have you heard about it? It's travel/romance novel. Romance???!  Well, love is in the air! Love Month, aye?:) In my opinion it's good to read in accordance to the season!haha! I just can't get over with the Fraser romance. :)))) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen