Sunday, February 17, 2013

GLAD IT"S GREEN

The moment  I got a hold on this blouse, I did not let it slip on my hands. I fall in love with its color (well, green is my favorite color.haha!) Not only that, it's glittery and it's long enough to be use as a dress. In my opinion, I could use it in multiple ways, either when strolling in the mall or attending formal occasions ( as long as I'll pair it with the right accessories plus a nice high heeled shoes. )

In this post, I opted to pair it with a black shorts. The little zipper designs on the belt area are so cute, don't you agree? I paired it with my old booties. Old I say because I did not use it for a couple of months, or is it a year already?Well, probably it's more than or less than a year. Im happy with the results, finally my old ever loved booties can see the light of the day once again. :)

* There's funny story behind my old booties, I'll tell you soon in my next post. :)





xx!
 karen

2 comments:

  1. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Thi Lan! ^__^ Sure I'll visit your blog, keep in touch too!

      Delete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen