Sunday, February 10, 2013

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!


 Happy Chinese New Year ! Even though I am not a Chinese, sometimes I believe in some of their customs like wearing red color specially on special occasions because it will bring good fortune. It's harmless to believe and follow that custom, aye? Based on the Chinese Zodiac, I was born on the year of the Tiger! Do I really take the characteristic of this animal? Well, it says that people born in this year are sensitive, emotion, confident, risk takers and warm to their love ones. Well well well, How could it be so right! :)

 This wishing tree is really cute! I should have writen my wish in a wishing red paper and tie it to this tree.:( Who knows, my wish could be granted. :)
 Here are some Chinese painting which was taken at MOA. Hope you enjoy it!















What do you think? Leave your comments and blow me some love. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen