Thursday, March 14, 2013

BLEW MY FUR

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4975071/?claim=dt2ecf7p7bh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I was feeling blue one Saturday afternoon when I decided to wear this blue polo, blue -feathered -earrings and furred shoes .Good thing this pair of shoes wasn't blue because if it was, my skin would turn into bluish color (like those smurfs ) and I, would absolutely feel blue! lol It's just a joke! I'm just trying to make you laugh guys! :)
Well, after wearing those colors, I did not feel blue anymore because I know I would gain favor from my boyfriend's eyes (FYI blue is his fave color ):)
I considered this pair of  shoes as the winner in this outfit because I seldom see furred shoes on anyone. Besides, when those furs would accidentally touched my skin while walking, it gave a ticklish feeling that reminds me somehow that I'm wearing a different shoe and not my usual rubber shoes or doll shoes.


I hope you are having a great day! :)
xx karen

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awww..thank you libys11! that makes me smile :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Thank you for dropping by my blog itsczarinna.blogspot.com You might want to follow each other's blog via gfc? Anyway, your shoes!!! i like it. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by on my blog also!
      Sure! I would like to follow your blog .. :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by on my blog also :)
      oh, that's a nice idea. sure! so let's follow each other then.. :)

      Delete
  4. Love this blue colour, I think it'll be big come spring!

    www.curiositywise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lydia! I agree with you, bright colors will be big this coming summer! :)

      Delete
  5. That dress look so pretty on you..
    lovely colour..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen