Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SPIDER WEB



Living in a tropical country like Philippines has earned me wearing shorts and cotton tops most of the time specially on weekends. So before I would tag myself "becoming a bore" I chose interesting pieces like this spider web top to spice up my outfit somehow. Thoughts?

I'm the type who loves visiting parks. I'm glad we have beautiful and accessible parks here in Manila that when I  feel like want to breathe a hint of "pure oxygen", strolling in the park is on top of my to-do list.

This time, I together with my boyfriend chose to stroll in our very own National Park. Sharing with you some of my favorite spots here : the Flower clock and the Chinese Garden.

"Life is too short for hate but not long enough for love." - Anonymous
Enjoy your day!
xx karen

1 comment:

  1. thnx for the comment on my blog.. ya sure we can follow eachother.. follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen