Thursday, April 25, 2013

LA FLEUR


One Saturday morning my sister, Kath, and I went to a medical clinic for her pre-employment medical examination when we got bumped into this beautiful shade: an unknown tree with lots of its yellow flowers had fallen into the ground. Did you know the next thing I did? I asked my sister for photo shot of course! Haha! I’m lucky because I’m wearing my favorite polo to date and most of my outfit’s color shade was yellow. How glad I am! :) Anyway, don’t the roots add more interesting effect to the place? I believe so.  A floral polo plus a lot of fallen flowers on the ground was just so perfect in my eyes. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I do think these pictures are lovely. :)

    I am inviting you to join my friend's giveaway. Hope you can join!
    Such Dreamy Weather Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen