Sunday, May 5, 2013

CALL ME ANNE


With a scorching heat of the sun this summer season, going back to basic is a must. And in choosing outfits, we want breathable clothes. We choose comfort over style .You don’t want to sacrifice comfort over style right? And if you’re a style conscious, you want it both! Don’t fret, you can have it both**insert smiley face here**
 I find ease and comfort in wearing cotton tees. Though tees are basic, it can be styled in different ways makings us stylish. I paired mine with a short (again! Haha), though it looks like a skirt here. I don’t know if I’m right that I categorized it as a short, I’m not an expert and I’m  lazy to research it  on Google. What do you think? 

Have a great day ahead everyone!
xx. karen

5 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love your short/skirt :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you rosh for that sweet comment! oh yeah, i would love that :)

      Delete
  2. Thank your so much for your sweet comment, i always like to read it :)
    Great post, your skirt is so cool!!
    Come back and tell me what do you think at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is called skort? Love the pictures. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh! thanks.. it's skort then.. :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen