Saturday, June 15, 2013

DENIM ON DENIM



I apologize for the much blurred pictures this time because of the limited quality of my camera. (can’t take good shots when taken against the light, eh? ) A dSLR camera could have been easily fix that problem. But having a dSLR camera is a luxury that I cannot afford at the mean time. So sad. **insert sad face here**





Okay, onto my outfit!
It’s my first time to wear denim on denim here on Curiosity Wise. I must say I love denims! (Who doesn’t?) It could give you that tough, sexy and confident look easily. Hard to wrinkle too! You couldn’t be tagged as slouchy! (Don’t you love that?)



I opted to wear this outfit (denim on denim) because the weather here in Manila is crazy! It’s scorching hot in the first few hours and in the next 2 or 3 hours it’ll rain. Or sometimes both! I’m not sure if there’s a truth in the myth about dwarfs getting married when the sun is shining and the rain is pouring at the same time .So be ready to wear something that makes you feel comfortable but still look wonderful no matter what the weather is.You never know how many dwarfs will be getting married this month or the next few months! LOL


I don’t want to sound like a fashion expert because I’m not but let me give you an advice: When you’re trying a denim on denim outfit, look for a pair that is on (almost)  the same hue so that it will look like one piece. :)



I think denim on denim looks quite tough on me so,here I am, trying a tough pose too! LOL


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen