Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DULL



 In the past, the colors gray, white and black together makes me describe those colors in one word: DULL
So when my boyfriend asked me to have lunch together, those colors were out of my mind. But since I didn’t bring a lot of clothes when I went home in the province (blame my laziness in packing clothes when travelling) and it took me a long time to realize that I become fatter lately (perhaps my dearest sister and boyfriend are feeding me much **insert smiley face here**) that I can no longer wear my old decent clothes at home, the idea of wearing those colors became an option then.
I was really surprise to see my reflection on the mirror, as not dull. Now I have to admit that gray, white and black aren’t dull after all. Do you agree with me?


2 comments:

  1. love the jacket

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/campus-look-favorite-site.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen