Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FEELS SO ME


Today’s outfit is a combo of skirt, long sleeved blouse and blazer. I have to say that this outfit feels so me.  I mean it’s so comfortable that I can see myself on its details. The cut, the style, the color or the details reminds me of my personality. Hope I’m making any sense. LOL Have you experience that too?




My boyfriend was so sweet for helping me take my pictures. And we manage to do it for no longer than three minutes. Yes, 3 minutes!


I really had a good laugh when I checked the pictures afterwards. Why, I’m looking at almost the same direction the entire time. LOL Blame those people around with their curious glances. That’s the prize for taking outfit shots outside anyway. ** smiley face ** And sometimes you’d get more than a curious glance! (You know what I mean my dear fellow bloggers!)


What do you think of my look?

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! thanks bernadette! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks izzy! btw it wasn't grey, though it appears like grey.. it's mint :)

      Delete
  3. Love the blazer! And yeah I noticed same angles all the way haha, they're nice photos though ;)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you noticed it too :) oh yes, i'm glad those photos appeared quiet well despite that awkward moment.. :) thanks Queenly!

      Delete
  4. I love this look, especially the details on the skirt.I definitely can relate to having outfits that just feel like me.
    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ashley! glad you can relate to :)

      Delete
  5. Karen this outfit is gorgeous!
    I love the mint/grey sweater :)
    Thank you so much for visiting by La Dolce Moda
    You have a great blog, and i just followed you on GFC and bloglovin!
    If you like follow back so we can keep in touch :)

    Francesca from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca! Keep in touch, I'll follow back for sure :)

      Delete
  6. very corporate! something I could wear everyday :) Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to wear that style everyday too ! :)
      Thanks Rhea! :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty outfit girl love the mix! Thanks for coming by, wanna follow on Bloglovin?
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'm glad you like it Winona! sure, let's follow each other on bloglovin.. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, thanks for coming by, following you now on Bloglovinl.

      Delete
    3. thanks simona! I'll follow back.. :)

      Delete
  8. cute skirt!

    x
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen! Your outfit is lovely and stylish! The blazer is to die for! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on GFC :)
    I'm also following you on "Google+" and bloglovin (#3).....and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blazer

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blazer has a wonderful colour!

    Would you like to follow each other? If you want, let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with you Maria! :)
      follow each other? sure, i would love that.. :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen