Saturday, June 8, 2013

NO OTHER COLOR BUT NUDE

I saw this pair of nude colored blouse and short when I’m cleaning my closet or should I say vacating the other side of the closet because my newly graduate sister, Kath, will be living with us.  Yes, she decided to work here in Manila. (A girl is ought to work, aye? )
Truth be known, I’m so glad to have her as my roommate. I wouldn’t be afraid of the dark and the silent eerie night anymore. And my elder sister won’t be bothered with me anymore for slipping into her room in the middle of the night or even at dawn. (Hey sis! sorry for those nights! And thanks for that thoughtful idea of yours on burning incense in my room every 6pm **insert winking face here**)
Aye, sleeping in a strange apartment couldn’t have been better than having a roommate and sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen