Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2 in 1


What style of jeans do you prefer, flared or skinny? Me? Both! No cheating! LOL


So glad I did found this jeans 2 in 1 jeans (two- styles- in one- jeans) from Mexx a couple of months ago. It’s so stylish and versatile that I imagine I could wear it anytime and anywhere! No kidding! ;)

I opted to wear it in a flared style and just paired it with a simple shirt because I wanted to emphasize the look on the pants.

Besides, this kind of pants deserves full attention after all. Tell me you agree with me. ;)

What do you think ?

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants! And those oxford shoes are so pretty as well. :)
    Following you now back on GFC. Have a nice day!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, the pants are very chic and I love the earrings! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen