Saturday, July 6, 2013

NO MOOD


The weather has to be blamed that I opted a “baggy pants” this time.( Manila why are you so damn hot?) I was in no mood to wrap my legs on stretchable jeans that would fit snugly on my legs nor entertain myself on mini’s like I used to. Or perhaps, I just can’t entertain the idea of “tiis-ganda”.( Maybe some other time, eh?)  **wink**
Truth be known, my sisters kept on teasing me with this pose. And even tried to imitate me comically in the mirror. LOL Being on the defense side, I also kept on telling them “my pose complements with my outfit”. And we always ended up laughing! **smiley face**

Actually, I wanted to top knot my hair but failure to do so made me decide to just hold it up on top of my head to appear like a top knot. As a prize for my effort, I got a messy hairstyle look instead. LOL Poor me.  





What do you think of my look?



23 comments:

  1. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    http://www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Charlene!
      Sure, i'll check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Karen!
    I can totally understand how heat makes one wear loose clothes coz I live in India which is really really hot!! I love your shoes...
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment... I loved your blog...
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know...:)
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you can relate with me :)
      follow each other? sure i would love that! :)

      Delete
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog! you're sweet. your outfit is gorgeous! kisses!

    http://www.missyloop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the outfit :) It looks comfy and lovely :)

    Following You :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gowthami! yes, it's so comfy.. :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome Dressing Dear Nice Outfit LoOking Gorgious
    www.locasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so amazing..!! you look so cool in this looks.! just wow.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woops! Sorry bout that! :) Followed you now! <3 lovin your styleee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice top! :)
    By the way you can visit my blog and join my giveaway to win fab sunglasses from firmoo. I hope you join. Thank you!

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute oufit! Love the pants

    Kisses

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. heyy,

    followed you on google+, GFC, blogloin.. hope you follow back....

    http://eeverywomen.blogspot.sk/

    love..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen