Saturday, July 27, 2013

THE WILD THING


Sometime, I’ve read from one of my favorite blogger’s blog ( Kryz Uy of Thirstythought )that it will be harder to wear animal printed outfits once you reach your 30’s. I believe she’s right.


So, while I still have a couple of years before I reach my 30’s, it’s only appropriate that I should enjoy wearing animal prints as much as possible. I’ll never get any younger anyway, aye? Besides, if I’ll be on my 30’s I may never be able to pull it off!  J Sabi nga nila, you better strike the iron while it’s still hot!


Would you dare to wear this animal-printed-corporate-outfit  in your office? Why not? Do it! I doubt if you’ll never receive oh’s and ah’s from your beloved office mates if not blunt appreciation. :)



What do you think?


12 comments:

  1. Great look!
    Wanna follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit!! i love this print so much <3
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cool, I really love the skirt! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog, following each other sounds great, so I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin', now it's your turn!!

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment! i followed you back :) thanks!
    have a happy day ♥
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the animal print
    Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    My Blog: Minnja
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit and great photos!
    I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea

    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful outfit ;) You skirt is amazing :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its very good, animal print is soo nice and you look great :)
    Do u want to follow each other? Let me think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks real good on you!! I could never pull animal print off i don't know why..
    Now i think I need to wear animal print more before I reach 30 then..
    Anyway, thanks a lot for your nice comment on my blog sweetheart, I too, already followed you via GFC and bloglovin.
    Let's keep in touch girl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! let's keep in touch dear!
      i always love reading your comments.. :)

      Delete
  10. you look gorgeous!♥ love the skirt!:) I'm following you on bloglovin (petra lorencova) and google+ (petra lorietta), you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen