Monday, July 1, 2013

TIE THE KNOT

This time, my boyfriend was the one who suggested the title, Tie the Knot. Why not, I literally tied a knot after all. LOL


See the knot that I did to my polo shirt? Tied it that way to lessen the bulky appearance and just can't help tying the loose ends, it's so fun. **smiley face**


Despite the XL size of this polo shirt, I'm still keeping it in my closet. Polo shirts are always welcome in my closet you know! LOL



Good thing it paired well with my more than 5- year old skirt that I got as a present from my mother. Yes, it's as old as that.


It will be hard to take photos now that the rainy season has come. We manage to take these photos one late afternoon just after the rain while enjoying a little drizzle. Hope you like my look.**smiley face**

19 comments:

  1. you look very pretty!
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Brigitte! :)
      sure I'll visit your blog and will follow back.. :)

      Delete
  2. lovely post dear.
    love the photos and your outfit.
    :)

    Hi!
    i nominated you for the
    Liebster Award
    check this link out:
    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following keyti..
      Really? oh thanks, I'll check it out..

      Delete
  3. such a lovely look <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear, thanks for commenting on my blog. Nice skirt! :) You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Bustiers and Bandeaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenniya. oh sure, I would love for us to follow each other. Keep in touch then.. :)

      Delete
  5. nice skirt! It's at rizal park right!? hehe!
    Btw, I have a blog giveaway.. Hope you can join. Thank you!

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks crissy! oh yes, rizal park it is.. :)

      Delete
  6. thanks crissy! oh yes, rizal park it is.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love the skirt :)

    www.isabellapernille.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following :)
    I follow back now :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

  9. You are so beautiful!! You have amazing style! I love him! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look! the skirt is lovely!
    Would you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin!

    http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rosa! Follow each other? sure, i would love that :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen