Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GO MONOCHROMATIC!




Here’s an outfit shot that I managed to shot one gloomy afternoon. This time no fancy setting!:) I’ve been busy in the last few weeks that I barely managed to take outfit shots much less take outfit shots in a fancy setting.
I know what you’re thinking but hey! I’m wearing a  shorts too. lolJ  Pretty boring?? You might say that! I opted a monochromatic piece for a lazy and gloomy afternoon due to the continuous rainfall that we’re experiencing here in Manila. Yes, too much rainfall that we’re having a very long weekend for almost a whole week!

Though we are stuck in our apartment for a day or two already, my sisters and I are still lucky for having a sturdy roof over our heads to say the least.







Dress – k.a.t
Belt- Unbranded

6 comments:

  1. But very elegant! you can put it colorist accessories and everything change ;)

    Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such pretty hair love the dress!

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyyy style! Sure we should follow let me know when you follow me with facebook and bloglovin and I follow back
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen