Monday, August 19, 2013

SCHOOL GIRL



If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might notice by now that one of my favorite colors is blue. I was thinking of indulging myself on this color when I decided to wear this simple but stylish skirt that I got from Colour Eighteen.
But it seems I forgot to look my reflection on the mirror because I was quite surprised when I checked the pictures myself. Why, the outfit looks like a school uniform completed with a buddy bag! And I, myself, definitely look like a school girl! I can’t believe what I’m seeing that moment that I hastily asked my boyfriend “ do I really looked like this?” When he nodded, inwardly I uttered the words “O.M.G!”





However it’s still one for the books especially now that I’m back to school even though not as a student.
Hope you like the look my dear readers. ;)


Top – Unbranded
Skirt – Colour Eighteen
Shoes – Florsheim
Bag – Sophie Martin Paris

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Well, I meant stormy and the sunny weather :D
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt, I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog i love yours and this outfit is super cute! Love the blog now following you on blog lovin :)

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh so pretty look. The shirt is really interesting. I like it a lot ;)

    + of course we can follow each other. I already follow you. Now it's your turn ;)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look!

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyway you look beautiful!!! the skirt is very nice and the shirt too.
    Kisses darling

    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen