Saturday, September 14, 2013

MAYOR KOCH DECLARES WAR


With the tons of paper works at school, I barely had time to take outfit shots to grace this humble blog. Moreover, I owe an apology to you my fellow bloggers whom I haven't follow-back. I don't want to make any promises but I'll make it up soon. Just notify me that you followed me via GFC or Bloglovin'. However I'll appreciate it more if you follow me via Bloglovin. :) 


Anyway, this was a backlog that was taken a few weeks past.
And I like this particular sweater that says “ Mayor Koch declares war.” Don’t get me wrong. I never love war. It’s just that this one is pretty playful on the outfit.What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Nice skirt! :)
    Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen