Sunday, November 3, 2013

Probinciana


Just got here in Manila from home and I already miss going home in Nueva Vizcaya again. I miss the presence of my Nanay and Tatay, my “so-kulit” nephews and nieces, the food, the sweet fresh air and many more… How I wish I could have all of those here in Manila. But I know I can’t have both of the best of the world, aye? So sad.


Meet my charming nephew, Oliver. Actually, he’s more than charming. He is witty and naughty too! No dull moment when he’s around, I tell you.:)

Long Sleeved Blouse – (Thriftshopted)
Pants – La Base Nueve
Shoes - Florsheim


3 comments:

  1. aww great outfit! pants are so awesome, you look amazing!
    follow you :)

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. your superb pantssss!! love it Karen (;

    Freedom & Its Owner - www.simplyjochris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen