Friday, November 8, 2013

Yolanda



Wore it today before we headed to the mall with my sisters. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t wear it while the rain was pouring. Or should I say, while the typhoon Yolanda was striking the Philippines. I would never go out wearing pants like this and on my heels unless I wanted to splash my clothes with flood water and sweep all the dirt on the street. LOL I mean I just tried my sister’s long sleeved blouse because three months ago, this stylish blouse couldn’t fit on me I can hardly breathe! LOL Yes! Three months ago, I was “healthy-looking” (that’s according to my boyfriend) but now look! It’s almost loose on me. I’m almost as skinny as hell. I’m afraid I’ll be dangerously thin in the coming months. But of course, I wouldn’t allow it.  I couldn’t afford another downfall. ( To those of you who know me, you know what I mean :) )







While other girls look so gorgeous and feel so good when they’re skinny, I myself look and feel the opposite. I’m trying hard to add another pound on my body but to no avail. Maybe if I stopped working, I would be “healthy-looking” again. But I couldn’t afford that and I don’t want to. My work is my bread and butter. Moreover, a girl is ought to work, aye?


If I were to answer the question, “Which is easier, to lose weight or to gain weight?”. Well, you know my answer. How about you?




Long Sleeved Blouseborrowed from my sister

Pants - Thriftshopted


1 comment:

  1. wow very original outfit! i love black & white sets!

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen