Sunday, December 8, 2013

Take A Break

 


Ok, so let me take a break from wearing stripes. I think my sister, Kath, seems to be getting bored with me as I wore stripes endlessly here at Curiosity Wise. LOL One time, she even teasingly told me that 2014 will be the Year of the Horse which I gather that she meant for me to wearing horses- inspired outfits and not the other way around like a zebra. LOL I can’t really blame her. She has a point. :)




So to relieve those of you who can’t bear those swirling black and white anymore, here’s another trend that I’m not over yet with - floral. I hope you guys would love this floral overall because I myself really love it! It’s made from cotton so it’s really comfortable. I don’t have to use my prickly heat powder once in a while plus it hides my ample legs. So what’s not to love? Maybe the saying “ Being sexy isn’t always having less clothes on” applies on this post. What do you think?






Floral Jumpsuit - Only (true collection)
Shoes - A-maian


10 comments:

  1. beautiful.love the look.
    those shoes are great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.love the look.
    those shoes are great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great.love those shoes very beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great.love those shoes very beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jhon! sure i would love that :)

      Delete
  5. You look amazing! I like it :))
    I fallow you (60) ;p

    http://kappa-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so fashionable! I love all your photos!! :D
    I have followed your blog! Hope you can follow me back as well! :)
    http://www.jiovevewen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this jumpsuit!
    I follow you on GFC hope you would follow back!!
    Kiss

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We follow you too swiry, keep in touch. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color combo is perfect!! Fab design!!
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen