Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stand Out on Swirls of Black and White



Let’s welcome December with a touch of stripe. Though metallic and glittering outfits are on trend these few days because of the coming holidays, I myself are more into stripes. I’m not sure why I don’t usually go on trends. Maybe, I just want to be different and be on my own way. Besides, in my opinion, being fashionable doesn’t only equate to being trendy. So, once in a while forget about trends. Choose pieces that makes you feel like it’s a part of you ( I hope I’m making any sense! lol) It’ll make you stand out and it’ll become your mark.






So expect more stripes on my next post! :)

6 comments:

  1. beautiful.love the look
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.love the look
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post.you look great.
    love the stripe
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post.you look great.
    love the stripe
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post.you look great.
    love the stripe
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome post.you look great.
    love the stripe
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen