Friday, January 17, 2014

Le Cargo


When I was young, I learned that when you’re wearing a sexy dress one should only pair it with sexy shoes - a stiletto or a strappy sandal. In short high heels! And the higher the heels the better, the more that I felt sexy and confident!  Haha! Well, that’s what I thought then! LOL
Likewise when wearing a rugged outfit ( like  a ripped denim pants/ cargo pants ) one should only pair it with a rubber shoes. Those were some fashion rules that I followed for a long time. LOL Nevertheless, I wasn’t wrong, right?
But now that I’m a little older, I don’t pair cargo pants with a rubber shoes anymore. Instead, I’m using my pointed school/office shoes. It isn’t only practical.  It adds a sexy twist to a rugged outfit. It’s my current favorite personal style - rugged but sexy. :)

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. They´re really cute! love the shoes :)
    Today new post,My sneakers combined with…
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, this stylization undelines your beauty
    Ella

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen