Thursday, January 30, 2014

Name Calling



I’m on my cargo pants once again! I was not feeling well on that day that I opted to pair it with a basic tee and a blazer. If my sisters will see and read this post, they will surely laugh because it will remind them of myself during those old times -- me wearing blazers anytime and anywhere. haha! Once they even called me “Topper -Topper”! They’re wicked, aren’t they? :)
Well, at least they knocked a sense on me.




Oh! Look at this. What a bad posture for a lassie. hihihi I suffered from an extreme back pain that I failed to notice its effect. However, standing like this reminds me of my dearest father so just as well.

 

1 comment:

  1. great outft <3

    x Maria
    Sammy Dress Giveaway on my blog
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen