Monday, January 13, 2014

Shades of Grey

I’m not sure why I kept on wearing classic colors- black, grey, brown and white. Those were not even my favorite colors. Am I leading to classic styles? I’m not sure too.
I often plan on wearing bright colored bottoms, pastel colored tops or be on florals but when I open my closet my color preference drastically change too. My eyes will rivet to those black and greys then my hands will take the lead to pull out those less sunny colored outfits.  And my mind will think of nothing but greys!  If I try on wearing a colored outfit, I don’t feel well. And the next thing I do, I’m switching my outfit to no other outfit but one with a shade of grey! Huh!  Okay, I’m overacting. LOL
Seriously, I don’t understand myself. I love wearing colored outfits then. I really do. I still love colored outfits specially florals. Just these past few months, I don’t quite feel good wearing them. Would you care tell me what’s happening to me?








1 comment:

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen