Monday, February 24, 2014

Bubbles



After getting over with my “black and white syndrome”, I’m now ready to move on and bubble on colors. Can you still remember the last time that I wore this striped dress? Yes, this one is a dress, though I used it as a blouse here. If I’m not mistaken it’s May of last year. Wow! It’s a couple of months ago already but it feels like it was just yesterday. Time flies really fast, agree? Maybe I got this feeling because I had a busy schedule since then.





If you asked me before I became a blogger if I would feel comfortable wearing a skirt, definitely my answer would be NO! But that has changed now. Round skirt is becoming my best friend nowadays. I consider one of the perks of blogging is the chance to try new looks. It may feel awkward at first but given enough time you’ll get the hang of it. I’m glad I’m into blogging now. I’m glad it didn’t take me longer to realize the benefits of wearing a skirt. Much less a round skirt with the perfect length: ) With a length like this, it makes me feel like a lady. haha I wouldn’t be bothered with those roving eyes waiting to see the flaws on my legs too!




7 comments:

  1. Nice skirt! and the color mix is great!
    Today new post, Kisses everywhere T-shirt
    Kisses from Spain, Kela
    Want to win thisdress or another thing?I tell you how!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kela! I'm glad you like the color mix.. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you...blogging gives you the chance to try so much! Love the look..
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha.. also have the chance to meet people like you. :) Keep in touch dear!

      Delete
  3. That skirt is so gorgeous! I think it was love at first sight. :) We just stopped by to say hello. We're Dorco, a manufacturer of high quality shaving systems, cartridges and disposable razors for men and women. Our razors cost up to 70% less than leading brands. You don't have to sacrifice quality to save so much, though. Our razors are crafted with the highest quality blades and lubricating strips containing moisturizing ingredients like aloe and vitamin E to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive skin. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for hearing us out, and for sharing this beautiful look with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute look and loving the print clash with pop of color. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts. I also followed you on GFC, bloglovin and google connect, hope you did the same and let's stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, love your skirt!
    following you too!
    happy friday!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen