I was
feeling blue one Saturday afternoon when I decided to wear this blue
polo, blue -feathered -earrings and furred shoes .Good thing this pair of shoes
wasn't blue because if it was, my skin would turn into bluish color
(like those smurfs ) and I, would absolutely feel blue! lol It's just a
joke! I'm just trying to make you laugh guys! :)
Well,
after wearing those colors, I did not feel blue anymore because I know I
would gain favor from my boyfriend's eyes (FYI blue is his fave color
):)
I
considered this pair of shoes as the winner in this outfit because I seldom see
furred shoes on anyone. Besides, when those furs would accidentally
touched my skin while walking, it gave a ticklish feeling that reminds
me somehow that I'm wearing a different shoe and not my usual rubber
shoes or doll shoes.
I hope you are having a great day! :)
xx karen
xx karen
your hair looks so fabulous here!! wow!
ReplyDeleteClick me for my NEW BLOG
awww..thank you libys11! that makes me smile :)
DeleteHello! Thank you for dropping by my blog itsczarinna.blogspot.com You might want to follow each other's blog via gfc? Anyway, your shoes!!! i like it. :))
ReplyDeletethank you for dropping by on my blog also!
DeleteSure! I would like to follow your blog .. :)
thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:
ReplyDeletewww.styleandshades.blogspot.com
thank you for dropping by on my blog also :)
Deleteoh, that's a nice idea. sure! so let's follow each other then.. :)
Love this blue colour, I think it'll be big come spring!
ReplyDeletewww.curiositywise.blogspot.com
thanks lydia! I agree with you, bright colors will be big this coming summer! :)
DeleteThat dress look so pretty on you..
ReplyDeletelovely colour..
thank you! :)
Delete