Recently, I’ve been into skirts. Yes! I’m hoarding skirts
in my closet. Why not, it’s a girl’s staple outfit. But honestly, I never wear
skirt until I started blogging (except
when it is unavoidable of course).
Well, it’s kind of intimidating then. My girl friends
have those slim and flawless legs, while mine are atrocious! – big thighs to say the least.
So, I came up with the idea that skirts were not for me.
That skirts is ALL about legs. I was wrong.
Glad it did not take me a very long time, if not forever
to realize that wearing skirt is not all about legs after all. One should wear
it with confidence too.
Though I was not blessed with a fine pairs of legs, I think
I have enough of the latter. Perhaps, this is somehow the reason I’m able to
pull it off. For a bit of course. **smiley face **
What do you think?
Denim Top – Unbranded
Skirt – M+P+E
Shoes – Le Suanda





Lovin your denim top. :)
ReplyDeleteWanna follow each other, let me know. :)
Kisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥
thanks! love it too!
ReplyDeletesure! i would love that :)
Following you now, hope you'll follow back. :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥
you look great! i love denim paired with that skirt. following your blog now :)
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin
ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.
thanks Helen! Glad you like it! :)
DeleteGorgeous look and blog hun! Love the skirt!
ReplyDeleteWhat about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
Xxx
Carolina
www.the-world-c.blogspot.com
I love your blog! You look amazing, you have fantastic style! :)
ReplyDeleteFollow? ;)
Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com
Very pretty!!))) Amazing look!)
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog, dear!) I'll be happy, if you follow me)
http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru
thanks for that very sweet comment! and for following! :)
DeleteI really love the combination skirt+denim!
ReplyDeleteLa Chica del Sabado
Thanks! Love it too La Chica! :)
DeleteFollowed you darlin! 28 on GFC and 7 on Bloglovin, waiting for you <3
ReplyDeleteXxx
Carolina
www.the-world-c.blogspot.com
followed you back darlin! ;)
Deletereally nice skirt!! would u like to follow each other?? let me know
ReplyDeletewww.memyheelsandi.com
thanks chantal!
Deleteyes, i would love to :)
Love love and love
ReplyDeletethank milex! that's a very sweet comment.. :)
Deletecute skirt, and totally agree you should wear clothes with confidence. great post and lovely blog as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://1finedai.blogspot.com
yes, wear it with confidence and more often than not, it will look good on you!;)
Deleteyes dear, i would love for us to follow each other.. :)
love your skirt!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? let me know!
http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
love it too! ;)
Deletesure, i would love that Rakel! :)
Followed! :) Follow back on GFC please?
ReplyDeletechoosfashion.blogspot.com
followed you back dear! :)
DeleteHello!! ;) Thank you for commenting my blog, very sweet! ;* Yours is really great so I followed you on GFC an bloglovin'! ;D
ReplyDeletewww.lovely-pattern.blogspot.com
Hello!! ;) Thank you for commenting my blog, very sweet! ;* Yours is really great so I followed you on GFC an bloglovin'! ;D
ReplyDeletewww.lovely-pattern.blogspot.com
thanks for following caro! :)
Deletethanks for the invite! :)
ReplyDeletefollow you back! ^^
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and Bloglovin =)
Oh really cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteLovely skirt!
Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
I hope your follow me back in Both!
xx
www.sakuranko.com
Ooo, I think your top is gorgeous! Loving the whole outfit! *___*
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know, I'll follow right back! Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!
Love this classy look! Your skirt is perfect with the denim top. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you want us to follow each other? Let me know!
xx, Mela
www.wearismela.com
Love it all!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://linde-lo.blogspot.com/
I love you blog! I'm following you, follow me back?
ReplyDeletecageoffashion.blogspot.com
lovely outfit!! i love your skirt <3
ReplyDeletefollow?
http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
love your earrings!
ReplyDeletefrom brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
xoXo
Hey Karen!!
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt... I too like you never wear skirts...I a not even sure why...hehe...
Neha
Let's talk about everything
you look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is real and This is me
followed you back! thanks <3
ReplyDeleteWe like very much you skirt with that denim shirt!!!
ReplyDeleteWe follow honey ans wait you follow us back.
Kisses
sure i want, just follow me. i'll follow you back right away :)
ReplyDeletefollowed you back :)
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!
ReplyDeleteHow about following each other? I follow you now on GFC and Bloglovin
Hope you can follow me back at-
http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in
thanks Eshna!
DeleteSure dear! ;)
Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?
ReplyDeletethanks Claudia!
Deletewhat r u saying? your legs are perfectly fine and gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletebut i totally get it though, when people around you are skinny as hell, you can't help but feel unconfident.
anyway, lovee your look! like you said, confidence is the most important thing so don't worry! :)
oh! i'm so touched Gita! :) Really, i want to surround myself with people like you :) Though my confidence still falters sometimes, hearing and reading comments like yours boost my confidence and leave me thinking that it's not as bad as it seems after all. How I love your comment dear! :)
Deleteawesome! <3 i love it, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
HOLYKATTA
The skirt looks good on you! =)
ReplyDeletelooks amazing!^_^
ReplyDeleteDo you want to follow eachother with?))
http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/
I'm follwoing you on bloglovin and GFC, hope you follow me back!
ReplyDeletecute outfit and lovely blog :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other? just let us know ^^
thescarletdiaries.blogspot.sk
just amazing look)))))
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comment ^^ followed back ^^
ReplyDelete