The weather has to be blamed
that I opted a “baggy pants” this time.( Manila
why are you so damn hot?) I was in no mood to wrap my legs on stretchable
jeans that would fit snugly on my legs nor entertain myself on mini’s like I
used to. Or perhaps, I just can’t entertain the idea of “tiis-ganda”.( Maybe some other time, eh?) **wink**
Truth be known, my sisters
kept on teasing me with this pose. And even tried to imitate me comically in
the mirror. LOL Being on the defense
side, I also kept on telling them “my pose complements with my outfit”. And we
always ended up laughing! **smiley face**
Actually, I wanted to top knot my hair but failure to do so made me decide to just hold it up on top of my head to appear like a top knot. As a prize for my effort, I got a messy hairstyle look instead. LOL Poor me.
What do you think of my look?
Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)
ReplyDeleteCute top <3
ReplyDeleteChic Swank
Thanks Novarinna!
DeleteHey Karen!
ReplyDeleteI can totally understand how heat makes one wear loose clothes coz I live in India which is really really hot!! I love your shoes...
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment... I loved your blog...
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know...:)
Neha
Let's talk about everything
I'm so glad you can relate with me :)
Deletefollow each other? sure i would love that! :)
thanks for your comment on my blog! you're sweet. your outfit is gorgeous! kisses!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.missyloop.com
thanks missy! :)
Deletekisses!
Loved the outfit :) It looks comfy and lovely :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing You :)
www.beautyfrontline.com
thanks Gowthami! yes, it's so comfy.. :)
DeleteAwesome Dressing Dear Nice Outfit LoOking Gorgious
ReplyDeletewww.locasure.blogspot.com
thanks Muhammad! :)
Deletethis is so amazing..!! you look so cool in this looks.! just wow.!
ReplyDeleteoh thanks! :)
DeleteWoops! Sorry bout that! :) Followed you now! <3 lovin your styleee
ReplyDeleteit's ok :)
DeleteKeep in touch then :)
thanks Charlene!
ReplyDeleteSure, i'll check it out! :)
Nice top! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way you can visit my blog and join my giveaway to win fab sunglasses from firmoo. I hope you join. Thank you!
xoxo,
SHERLAINE
.never settle for less.
thanks sherlaine! :)
DeleteCute oufit! Love the pants
ReplyDeleteKisses
Alicia & Sofía
http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com
Thanks! :)
Deleteheyy,
ReplyDeletefollowed you on google+, GFC, blogloin.. hope you follow back....
http://eeverywomen.blogspot.sk/
love..
xx
lovveeee your outfit :D
ReplyDelete