This time, my boyfriend was the one who suggested the title,
Tie the Knot. Why not, I literally tied a knot after all. LOL
See the knot that I did to my polo shirt? Tied it that way to
lessen the bulky appearance and just can't help tying the loose ends, it's so
fun. **smiley face**
Despite the XL size of this polo shirt, I'm still keeping it
in my closet. Polo shirts are always welcome in my closet you know! LOL
Good thing it paired well with my more than 5- year old skirt
that I got as a present from my mother. Yes, it's as old as that.
It will be hard to take photos now that the rainy season has
come. We manage to take these photos one late afternoon just after the rain
while enjoying a little drizzle. Hope you like my look.**smiley face**
you look very pretty!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you now!
hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
xoXo
Thanks for following Brigitte! :)
Deletesure I'll visit your blog and will follow back.. :)
lovely post dear.
ReplyDeletelove the photos and your outfit.
:)
Hi!
i nominated you for the
Liebster Award
check this link out:
http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html
---
♔ keyti of brushesandpens
thanks for following keyti..
DeleteReally? oh thanks, I'll check it out..
such a lovely look <333
ReplyDeletexx,
www.mai-vhe.blogspot.com
Thanks Livia :)
DeleteHey dear, thanks for commenting on my blog. Nice skirt! :) You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )
ReplyDeleteXX, IamJenniya
New Post! >> Bustiers and Bandeaus
thanks Jenniya. oh sure, I would love for us to follow each other. Keep in touch then.. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks crissy! oh yes, rizal park it is.. :)
Deletethanks crissy! oh yes, rizal park it is.. :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! I love the skirt :)
ReplyDeletewww.isabellapernille.dk
thanks isabella! love it too :)
DeleteThank you for following :)
ReplyDeleteI follow back now :)
Have a nice day
thanks for following! :)
Delete
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful!! You have amazing style! I love him! :)
Follow?
Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com
thanks Katarzyna!
DeleteBeautiful look! the skirt is lovely!
ReplyDeleteWould you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin!
http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/
thanks Rosa! Follow each other? sure, i would love that :)
Delete