I
don’t know anything about photography so I always rely on the sunlight for
proper lightning. Sometimes I even preferred maximum sunlight. Why not, it
makes my skin seems clear and smooth or rather it’s glowing. ( I don’t mean to exaggerate :) )Some blemishes even disappear. Once, my sisters even wickedly kid that I look
better on photos but my boyfriend tells
otherwise . LOL However, when you too are using a digi cam or your phone’s camera in
taking your photos using sunlight as your lightning sometimes creates
displeasing shadows like when you’re wearing a cap. It casts some shadows on
the face. Aside from avoiding taking photos against the light a trick that I
learned to minimize that bit of a problem was to follow the direction of the
sun like what a sunflower do. LOL
Vintage
Jacket and Bag
from my Mother
Shorts - Esprit
Shoes - Thriftshopted


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen