When
I was young, I learned that when you’re wearing a sexy dress one should only pair
it with sexy shoes - a stiletto or a strappy sandal. In short high heels! And
the higher the heels the better, the more that I felt sexy and confident! Haha! Well, that’s what I thought then! LOL
Likewise
when wearing a rugged outfit ( like a
ripped denim pants/ cargo pants ) one should only pair it with a rubber shoes. Those
were some fashion rules that I followed for a long time. LOL Nevertheless, I wasn’t wrong, right?
But
now that I’m a little older, I don’t pair cargo pants with a rubber shoes
anymore. Instead, I’m using my pointed school/office shoes. It isn’t only practical.
It adds a sexy twist to a rugged outfit.
It’s my current favorite personal style - rugged but sexy. :)
What
do you think?
They´re really cute! love the shoes :)
ReplyDeleteToday new post,My sneakers combined with…
Kisses from Spain, Kela
Thanks Kela, love it too! :)
Deletevery nice, this stylization undelines your beauty
ReplyDeleteElla
Thanks Ella! :)
Delete