If you noticed, the texture of the following photos on this
post is quite different from the rest. (Look closer, pretty please!)
Yes! I used Photoshop.
Actually I was looking for the tool for Sepia. But failure to
locate it leads me to try another tool. Luckily, I clicked just the right tool
to feed my curiosity at the moment.
Do
you want to try it also on your photos? Let me share to you how to do it. But
first, be sure that a Photoshop application is installed in your computer.
After opening the Photoshop application :
1.
Choose a photo by clicking File>Open>Select
photo on your File>OK.
2.
On the toolbars above Select Filter .
3.
Click Texture.
4. Choose the
type of texture (Craqueture, Grain,Mosaic Tiles, Patchwork, Stained Glass, Texturizer
)you want for your photo.(You can adjust the depth of each type of texture)
5. Click OK.
6. Save your photo.
It always feels good to learn something new while having time
at the same time.
I used Stained Glass
here except for my face, hair and neck to avoid looking like a ghost to say the
least. LOL
Among the types of textures, my favorites are Mosaic Tiles
and Craqueture. How about you?






Vintage dress !!
ReplyDeleteLove it
Chic Swank
thanks Novarina! Yes that's quite vintage, its my mom's.. :)
DeleteLove the dress!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to visit/follow each other?<3
http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/
thanks Victoria! Follow each other? Sure! I would love that. Notify me then I always follow back.. :)
Delete