Let’s
welcome December with a touch of stripe. Though metallic and glittering outfits
are on trend these few days because of the coming holidays, I myself are more
into stripes. I’m not sure why I don’t usually go on trends. Maybe, I just want
to be different and be on my own way. Besides, in my opinion, being fashionable
doesn’t only equate to being trendy. So, once in a while forget about trends. Choose
pieces that makes you feel like it’s a part of you ( I hope I’m making any sense! lol) It’ll make you stand out and it’ll
become your mark.
So
expect more stripes on my next post! :)
beautiful.love the look
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
beautiful.love the look
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
awesome post.you look great.
ReplyDeletelove the stripe
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
awesome post.you look great.
ReplyDeletelove the stripe
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
awesome post.you look great.
ReplyDeletelove the stripe
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
awesome post.you look great.
ReplyDeletelove the stripe
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses