With a scorching heat of the sun this summer season, going
back to basic is a must. And in choosing outfits, we want breathable clothes.
We choose comfort over style .You don’t want to sacrifice comfort over style
right? And if you’re a style conscious, you want it both! Don’t fret, you can
have it both**insert smiley face here**
I find ease and
comfort in wearing cotton tees. Though tees are basic, it can be styled in
different ways makings us stylish. I paired mine with a short (again! Haha),
though it looks like a skirt here. I don’t know if I’m right that I categorized
it as a short, I’m not an expert and I’m lazy to research it on Google. What do you think?
Have a great day ahead everyone!
xx. karen

You look lovely! Love your short/skirt :)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
thank you rosh for that sweet comment! oh yeah, i would love that :)
DeleteThank your so much for your sweet comment, i always like to read it :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post, your skirt is so cool!!
Come back and tell me what do you think at;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es
I think it is called skort? Love the pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteJenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
ohh! thanks.. it's skort then.. :)
Delete