Since I love the place where I took a photo shot last time
(the one that I’m wearing my fave polo, remember?)I asked my sister to help me with
my outfit shot. I could almost picture
in my mind the effect of the place with my outfit. But to my disappointment, those little
flowers were already swept by the park maintenance helpers! Aaaagghh! :( Good thing there were still some areas in the
park which were not yet cleaned so I’m not totally disappointed. :) The only
difference was the absence of roots on the area.
I’ve been wearing the yellow shade most of the days lately
that even my sisters noticed it already. I do not know why I love wearing
yellow this summer; it’s not even my favorite color! Hahaha! It’s just that I
feel so good in wearing yellow this summer! How about you? What color do you
love wearing this season? Anyway, I’m into my yellow-extremity cravings on this
day that I opted to wear it all over. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment and blow me some love. :)
xx>karen