While uploading pictures for this humble blog one lazy
afternoon, I unconsciously asked my sister which is her favorite among my
outfit shots. I was surprised that this outfit was their top pick! A simple
outfit. Even my dear boyfriend liked it too. He told me so. They said, it’s
more like me.
Can’t blame them though. It’s my favorite casual outfit.
When I’m in a rush and lazy enough to bother about things that will add to the
days inconveniences, I’ll wear an outfit that will make me most comfortable with.
Maybe others will wear their comfortable
maxis or nice fitting jeans or even on their PJs. But , I ,would probably slip
into a polo and short. Then, I’ll indulge myself into a comfortable rubber
shoes. Forget about earrings and
make-up. Maybe a little lipstick or lip gloss will do.
I can’t imagine I’m telling you this. LOL You might say..
“What?! You can really go out without
make-up much less accessories??” As
much as I love fashion, there as just some times when I can be fashionably
bored . . . . . . and boring you might
say. Evidently, it’s a human streak, don’t you think so? I
mean being bored.
Anyway, I doubt others will choose fashion over comfort
when your mind is too filled up with anything but clothes.
What do you think?
Interesting shoes))
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Follow you now via GFC and Bloglovin) Hope you follow me back, it would be nice! ;)
http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru
XOXO
cool :)
ReplyDeleteThis is real and This is me
nice blog, wanna follow each other dear? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://choccopost.blogspot.com/
Looks really good ! Love it.
ReplyDeletethose shoes are so crazy ;D
Hi darling!!
ReplyDeleteReally like your outfit! The shoes are so different ;)
You commented us on our shop asking about the followers, so here you have the link to our blog --> http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com
Keep in touch darling
lots of kisses
darling, you look amazing http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html
ReplyDeletei like your short
ReplyDeletefollowing you on Bloglovin waiting for you to follow back <3
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8806045
I think this look is amazing <3
ReplyDeleteawesome shoes <3 u look stunning! anyway would u mind checking out my latest post? http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2013/08/ba-ba-ba-ba-banana.html thanks before :) xx
ReplyDeletelisshandratanata.blogspot.com
casual cute outfit! love the blue! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws