Here’s an outfit shot that I
managed to shot one gloomy afternoon. This time no fancy setting!:) I’ve been
busy in the last few weeks that I barely managed to take outfit shots much less take outfit shots in a fancy setting.
I know what you’re thinking
but hey! I’m wearing a shorts too. lolJ Pretty boring?? You might say that! I opted a
monochromatic piece for a lazy and gloomy afternoon due to the continuous
rainfall that we’re experiencing here in Manila. Yes, too much rainfall that we’re
having a very long weekend for almost a whole week!
Though we are stuck in our
apartment for a day or two already, my sisters and I are still lucky for having
a sturdy roof over our heads to say the least.
Dress – k.a.t
Belt- Unbranded
But very elegant! you can put it colorist accessories and everything change ;)
ReplyDeleteToday new post, don´t miss it!
Kisses from Spain, Kela
Nice dress :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥
Pretty look! :)
ReplyDeleteInge
www.fashionenvie.be
You have such pretty hair love the dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/
lovelyyy style! Sure we should follow let me know when you follow me with facebook and bloglovin and I follow back
ReplyDeletewww.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl