After 15
months of waiting, finally I’m back- to- school once again. Not as a student… if you’re
wondering. ;) Now I can officially
say that I’m back on the track! This is the reason I missed taking outfit shots
in the last few weeks. Taking an ‘old new job’ is quite a challenge on my part.
But on top of that, I’m so overwhelmed.
Top – M+P+E
Blazer – Michael Rene
Pants – Zara
Shoes – Katie Judith
Great twist added to formal wears...
ReplyDeleteNeha
Let's talk about everything
You look absolutely gorgeous, love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteI just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!
www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
I really like crop tops, and this one looks great on you! following your blog via bloglovin, hope you'll check out mine :)
ReplyDeletehttp://emmasuperina.blogspot.com/
Super!! Amazing look!!
ReplyDeleteyou look great:)! love your top and jacket:)
ReplyDeleteplease visit me and my Instagram:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
http://instagram.com/mesmerize_fashion